- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dear customers, please pay attention!!! This item belongs to “AblueA” brand, please add to cart from AblueA. If you buy it from other seller on Amazon, you won’t get the certified products and you won’t get the free gift of screwdriver.
- DIMENSION AND WEIGHT – The coin bank is 8’’ high and 4.5’’ wide. The plastic is lightweight but pretty sturdy, because if it were any heavier you wouldn’t be able to lift it when full of coins.
- FITS FOR ALL AMERICAN COINS – You can put penny, nickel, dime, quarter, cent and golden dollar into the piggy bank through the slot, which can accurately count all of them. It doesn’t fit for dollar bills, but you can also store your dollar bills inside so you can surprise yourself whenever you are ready to remove your money.
- THREE BUTTONS – There are three buttons on the top: add, subtract, reset/restart button. The reset/restart button is near the battery compartment (under the lid), you can press it to go back to zero. And you can manually change the price on the screen with the add and subtract button when you take out money or put in large amounts, it’s much quicker than put the coin through one by one.
- GIFT WRAPPED PACKAGE – The coin jar is well packaged with a box and foam, you can buy it as a gift.
This item belongs to “AblueA” brand, please add to cart from AblueA. If you buy it from other seller on Amazon, you won’t get the certified products and you won’t get the free gift of screwdriver.
Please read the tips as follows if you want the coin jar to count correctly!
How It Works?
The coin slot requires a little bit hard push to offset “size” mechanism,
in other words, the slot measures the size to mark the correct amount when you slide the coins in it.
The biggest problem (Kids under 4 probably have) is that when you try to insert a coin, sometimes it pops back up to you,
however it adds that amount on the counter. Then when it does go all the way down, it counts it again.
Therefore, you need to slide and push the coin a little hard and make it insert into the jar once.
The piggy bank is great for kids to set a goal for saving, for it is not so easy to push the coins in, which can make your kids know it is difficult earning and saving money.
<1> Reset/Restart: Allows you to go back to zero. Please open the lid, you will find it near the battery compartment.
<2> Add/Subtract: You first hold the add/subtract button for 3 seconds, then when you see the dollar amount flashing, you hold the add/subtract button until it reaches the amount you want.
About The Battery And LCD Display:
<1> The top (counter part) requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) AND a tiny screwdriver to open the battery compartment.
<2> But the rechargeable battery is not recommended.
3> The display turns off whenever you haven’t used it in a while which helps save the battery, then please lightly press the plus button for 3 seconds and the previous amount inside will show.
Suitable For All Ages:
It’s also great for change saver to keep track of the loose change.